Home pregnancy test and adderall make it for you can a false positive on an home pregnancy test.

Patient

Q: Can adderall affect a pregnancy test? Can adderall make it for you can have a false postive on an home pregnancy test

Doctor

Adderall doen't have any effect on the hcg levels which are characteristic of pregnancy. If the urine pregnancy test is positive after 7 days of missed period then it is likely that you are pregnant. Hcg is secreted by the embryo and address cannot change its levels. I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards