Home pregnancy test with conflicting results

Patient : I have had my period the first of the month and it stopped in 3 days i took a pregnancy test it was positive and i started bleeding again the 8 i took another one today it was negitive my breast have been sore for a month.
Doctor :   It is difficult for me to say for sure whether you are pregnant or not. I would suggest you to see your doctor for a pre gnancy blood test. This test is more sensitive than a home pregnancy test and may be a more suitable test to diagnose pregnancy or miscarriage.