Home pregnancy tests are confusing

Patient

Q: I've taken 9 pregnancy tests. The first 5 are from the Dollar Tree and all came out positive.. Then I took 2 First response and had a faint line but I read positive. then I took 2 EPT tests that had the same results as the First Response. I'm not sure what to make of all this.

Symptoms:  My breasts been sensitive, tender,and tingly. I just realized that I ate 2 plates of food last night. and I'm always feeling nauseated but not throwing just a little gagging here and there. it's 4am here and I can't sleep, I guess I'm just nervous or happy lol does this mean I"m pregnant? or should i take more tests to make sure??
Doctor