Home remedies for sinus infection issues

Patient

Q: I went to the doctor on Monday because I had a sinus headache, stuffy nose, coughing, and a sore throat and it turns out I have a sinus infection so the doctor prescribed me some meds. I am starting to feel better but it seems like every time I breathe it feels like I need or want to cough. It's kind of annoying.

I have also been doing other home & natural remedies for my sinus infection.

I was wandering if there is any kind of home or natural remedies I could try that might help me with my issue of every time I breathe it feels like I need or want to cough?

Symptoms:  Coughing, sneezing, wheezing
Doctor