Home treatments for UTI

Patient : I woke up with a severe burning sensation in my urinary tract that didn't go away after going to the bathroom and I believe that I have a UTI. what are quick home remedies that I could do to stop the pain and get rid of the UTI without having to go to the doctors?
Symptoms:  Burning and pain in my urinary tract
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Urinary tract infections are caused by a sudden infection of the urinary tract and bladder with bacteria. The only way to treat this is to take a course of prescription antibiotic medication. Please see your doctor as soon as possible to start treatment. Home remedies such as drinking copious amounts of water may help in flushing the bacteria form your bladder, however antibiotics are required. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com