Hoping to rule out stds

Patient : I have bumps on my vagina I'm very concerned about. they hurt and itch very bad. I have had same sex partner for a year.
Doctor :   Hello, if there are bumps present over the labia and they are itchy and painful, and if they are multiple in number th en they are possibly a herpes zoster lesions and they have to be confirmed by a local examination by your physician and with a swab culture test which can isolate the causative organism. If confirmed then you shall be placed on antivirals to shorten the incubation period and the course of the disease. Please visit your physician for an examination. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards