Hormone imbalance and allergies

Q: I am wondering if I am experiencing pre- or peri menopause symptoms. ("hot flashes" mostly at night and allergy symptoms both day and night - such as red, itchy, watery eyes and an unexplained "heat rash" on my back on and off for about the past 12-24 months. I was also briefly exposed to mold (for about a month in my home about two years ago. Are there any specific blood tests I should have done? Should I go to a GYN doc, an opthamologist, a dermatolgist or all three? Thank you in advance for your help. EAJ (age: 50, Scottsdale, AZ)

Symptoms:  See above

Menopause by definition is described as cessation of menses completely beyond the period of one year. If you have still being experiencing menses and also hot flashes which are typical sudden onset feeling of heat ,may resent with red itchy eyes and then subside as suddenly as it appeared , then you are in your perimenopausal stage.
This can be confirmed by a hormonal profile to check for FSF & LH levels which if found to be higher than 30 indicate a menopausal state and if AMH levels are less than 0.9 ng /dl , then ovarian reserve is over and you have achieved menopause.
I hope have answered your query,
wishing you good health,