Hormone unit test results (tsh- freeT4 and fee T3)

Patient : I am 44 years old. have been complaining in the last four months from, IBS, nausea and fear of vomiting (since last time I vomited at the end of September 2014), pulsating head, great anxiety, insomnia, loss of weight and appetite, and panic attacks especially during menstruation and fever (beginning with a slight fear with any bowel movement then diarrhea, nausea, trembling, sense of cold hands and dry mouth.) The doctor told me that these panic attacks are psychological and because of my neurotransmitters and I began to partly improve, but when I made the last test hormone and saw the results that indicate that I have problems with the thyroid gland, I began to feel more anxious and the panic attacks increased. I am afraid of the continuous medications that my stomach can not endure. I want someone to help me calm down. Are these results very bad and indicate something serious (given that my TSH was normal in June 2014)? Do these medicines affect the results? I take colospasmin, librax and sometimes liquid motillium and aspocid. I also take feroglobin syrup (one spoon two or threeimes per week) and seven seas syrup (one spoon per week) and theragran stress (one capsule every five days, but I already stopped it three weeks ago) because I am lacking appetite and can not eat well? The late hormone test analysis I made on 15/2/2015 showed the following results: Free T3 2.62 pg/ml normal range (1.7-3.7) Free T4 1.66 ng/dl normal range (0.70-1.48) TSH 0.24 Uiu/ml normal range (0.35-4.50) Thank you a lot
Symptoms:  IBS, nausea and fear of vomiting , pulsating head, great anxiety, insomnia, loss of weight and appetite, and panic attacks especially during menstruation and fever (beginning with a slight fear with any bowel movement then diarrhea, nausea, trembling, sense of cold hands and dry mouth).
Doctor :   Hello Thank you posting your query on “Ask the Doctor” I understand your problem. I will advise you to cool down an n and be patient. Your problems are not that serious as they appear. Your symptoms are temporary and you are going to be completely alright. Your reports are suggestive of mild hyperthyroidism. It is not serious illness and can be taken care by medicines. If you take medicines for the cure of hyperthyroidism, chances are very good that you will have very less anxiety and panic episodes. The medicines you are already taking usually do not cause hyperthyroidism. Medicines for cure of hyperthyroidism do not carry any major side effects. Do regular yoga and meditation. You may require medicinal support, for which you are advised to consult your Doctor who may take a proper history and examine you. The Doctor may prescribe you drugs like Neomercazole 5 mg once daily and antidepressants along with few vitamins. Wish you a good health.