Hormones? Thyroid? Post postpartum?

Patient : Hi. Im a 25 year old female. Lately I have no energy, Im crying at everything such as puppy commercials and thats not like me. I have never been one to cry no matter what the situaton. Im foggy headed get distracted easily for example while driving Ill look off at something at completly be distracted by it also not like me. I forget things. Pin numbers, passwords, peoples names all I should know take extreme thought and names can take almost a minute to recall at times. Im growing concerned at how rapid this all has come on. Im a stay at home mom for the most part and have 2 year old twins to take care of alone 24/7. Im not sure if its hormones, if post partum this late after birth is possible, or if I should look at hypothyriod for the lack of energy, memory loss, weight gain. Thanks so much for your help
Symptoms:  Memory loss, Foggy head, easily distracted, crying over small things, no energy, no sex drive.