Horrible pain in lower back with long duration.

Patient

Q: Hello, I have problem with my lower back long time. I am 20 years old, and I play many sports, and about 2-3 years ago (I can't exactly remember when it started, because I wasn't pay to much attention, and ignore it) I started to feel pain in my lower back. First the pain wast't that strong, just a little pain in small duration, but later it become stronger and with increased duration, and now , In about last 7-8 months, this pain becomes intolerable and it can lasts more than 3 weeks, sometimes more than a month, and sometimes it hurts so bad that I cant even move. Before I got problems with this pain, I was able to hug my legs with extended knee, and put both my foot behind my neck, and now I can barely touch the ground with my fingers, and when I doing that, my lower back hurts so bad. It hurts even if I sit on chair more than 10-15 min. but than is not regular pain, its more like itch and pain together, I can't exactly explain it. During my life I trained many martial arts, baseball (position: catcher), parkour & freerun and street workout. And sports I do now are baseball, parkour & freerun and street workout. The reason that I was ignore this problem for so long is that people was telling to me everything's alright, and it is because I am young and it happening to young people because of growing, or I little overtrained and some things like that... I read about this on internet and I came up with some of my conclusions. I think I may have muscle disbalance, because I have very strong and big abs, I trained abs very hard, and I have very strong legs, but I NEVER trained my back, and I think that maybe muscles in lower back can't stand the pressure and it hurts. And, maybe it's because I play position catcher in baseball, and I need to be bent all the time... but there are many catchers, and no one have this problem. And last solution is that maybe i hurt my back with parkour & freerun when doing flips on ground, and we never had gym, so we trained on sand and hard ground, and maybe I hurt back with so many hard landings, because when we started to learn flips we have land very hard. I do not smoke , do not do drugs, I don't drink carbonated beverages, I don't even buy any drinks from store, I eat as healthy as I can, so there can't be problem... I am very afraid of this, because I cannot live my life without sports, and now it prevents me from training, I only do exercises on bar now (pull ups, dips, and stuff like this), so PLEASE help me if you have any idea what it can be.
I'm sorry because of long text, but I tried to explain best as I can, so you can easier identify problem, and help me.

Thank you for your time, and I hope that you can help me somehow.

Symptoms:  Strong pain in lower back with long duration !!!
Doctor