Hospital discharged anorexic patient with tachycardia with inconclusive results??

Patient

Q: I am 20 years old, 5'1 & 97 pounds. I went to the ER yesterday after 8 hours of tachycardia - heart rate didn't drop below 115 in 8 hours. I have an eating disorder & was very dehydrated. Had only had a banana and a cup of tea the day prior. I woke up at 3 am with a pounding heart beat of 120bpm, I could feel it everywhere in my body. My heart rate when I wake up is usually between 45-60. I tried to get up to get some water but I began to faint and laid back in bed. I drank some water and tried to drink some orange juice, but immediately threw it up twice. I had hoped eating & drinking would help, but my heart rate did not decrease so I went to the ER.
When I got there, the nurses asked if I had any medical conditions and I was straight forward about the fact that I am currently struggling with anorexia. They brought me food that I struggled to eat and gave me 2 IV bags in my 5 hour stay. The doctors, however, seemed to think there was a blood clot and seemed to ignore many of the other possible causes. When I saw my bloodwork, they only looked at two electrolytes - phosphorus and magnesium, as well as some indicators for low WBC and RBC count and blood clots.
They discharged me saying that "all the blood work came back fine and my tachycardia is non-life threatening" and discharged me with very few instructions. The IV fluid seemed to lower Should I be angry that they did not check the other electrolytes to see if they were imbalanced?? Am I in danger of cardiac arrest?

Symptoms:  dehydration, nausea, vomiting, heart rate above 115, sometimes as high as 135. Weakness, dizziness, fatigue, heaviness of body, anorexia nervosa (lack of intake both food and fluids)
Doctor