Hot Urine And painful urination

Q: Hi, my mom complains of passing hot urine and at times burning sensation while urinating.

we got the urine test and culture done as suggested by a homeopathic doctor. he told everything seemed normal. except 0.65 ESR and fatty hepatomegaly.

The doctor checked the reports and said all are normal and she should stop eating oily foods, ESR may rise due to any infection in the body, gums problems or cancer.

my mom had gums problems. he said nothing to worry. it may be due to excessive heat, and gave few tablets for 15 days.

she said she felt better n visited him again after 15 days now.

but she complained of painful urination again yesterday and this scares me. i am scared therez something wrong. can you pls help?

Symptoms:  She complains only of hot urine and burining sensation at times