September 22, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > How bad is Monster Ultra for you?

How bad is Monster Ultra for you?

Patient: Is it Ok for me to drink a Monster Ultra (the one with no calories) 2-3 times a week?

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.Energy drinks are not considered 100% safe as they contain vario us supplements. These supplements can be harmful to someone and not to the other one.We usually advise to consume them once in a while only and not on a regular basis.Now, the harm that they can do depends on what constituent is harming you.For example, Caffeine the most common constituent in the energy drinks can cause excessive urine production leading to electrolyte imbalance.Moreover, people can get tremors, anxiety, trouble sleeping if taken in high doses.So, I would advise you to consume energy drink once in a while and you should not take it on a regular basis.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy