How can I get faster pregnant as my periods are not regular

Q: How can I get faster pregnant as I do not know when I ovulate and have not an regular cycle what can I do to get quick pregnant?

Irregular cycle means hormonal imbalance and abnormal ovulation. Hence, the fertility is affected reducing the chances of pregnancy. You will have to see a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like ultrasound and blood and hormonal tests to find out the cause of irregular cycles. Onc specific treatment is started for the same and cycles get regular, the doctor can put you on ovulation induction medicines to help you conceive faster. Timed intercourse nearing ovulation time that is between 12 to 16th day of your cycles, mainly 14th day of a regular cycle yields results, provided ovulation occurs normally.
Wish you good luck.

Hope this helped.