How can I get rid of dark patch above my

Patient: How can I get rid of dark patch above my chin?? I’ve had it for a while some days it’s darker then some days it appears to be lighter but it’s just there

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.In such cases, various depigmenting agents like kojic acid, glycolic acid, arbutin, vitamin C are advised for llightening of the dark.patch.Besides this, chemical peels also work wonders in such cases. You can get the sessions done by an expert dermatologist.Sun protection is also very important. Do apply a broad spectrum sunscreen regularly and use physical barrier for sun protection.You should visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Take care