How can I get rid of some pink marks on

Q: How can I get rid of some pink marks on my skin from acne? About a month ago I got two painful pimples and I furiously picked at both and now I have two red marks on my face that are slightly below the top layer of my skin. I need the quickest way to make the marks fade or maybe some cream that might help, PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE MY GRAD IN 30 DAYS!!

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Here are a few things you can do to help you. I do not think that the red marks will remain for 30 days. But, to be certain here are a few pointers:
Drink a lot of water
Take Multivitamin tablets to promote skin healing
Eat a lot of fruits
Avoid smoking and alcohol if you do them
Use a face wash scrub to clean the pores
Use Benzoyl cream on just the red spots to clean them

These should help to remove the spots in 10 days. If they do not go away, you may have an infection. See a Doctor. All the best.