How can I increase my partners sex drive after undergoing hormonal alternation surgery?

Q: Hi, my girlfriend is a MtF trans woman and has very little to no sex drive, though she says her surgery went well and everything works properly, she's not let anyone touch her. I have a really high sex drive and I was wondering if there's anything we can do to maybe up her sex drive and lower mine so we can meet in the middle.

A:   Thanks for the query. Gone through your query and I could understand that the sex drive of your partner after surgery has gone low. The hormonal alteration during the process of gender re assignment surgeries can alter the libido, and also, the psychological change during the process can alter the sex drive. Hence it is better to consult a specialist doctor in your area for the hormonal assessment and psychological assessment.
Best regards