How can I lactate w/out pregnancy?Are there any herbs that

Patient : How can I lactate w/out pregnancy?Are there any herbs that will cause lactation
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for trusting us about your health concern. Yes, lactation is possible without pregnancy. It can be done through hormonal therapy with physical massage. Prolactin is the hormone which is useful in stimulating lactation. Herb as such not very useful. Breast massage every three hours is also very helpful. In that respect are some side effects also for induction of milk production. Hope it was useful, feel free to take more questions. Regards