How can I lose weight quickly as I am 34 years old

Patient: What is the fastest way to lose weight in a 34 year old male who has trouble doing so

Doctor: Thank you for your question. The best approach to weight loss is in a gradual method. This way has been proven to provid e the best results. We are not certain how overweight you are, and how much weight you want to lose. As a general rule, healthy weight loss is about one to two pounds per week. This can be achieved by following a diet free from processed foods, drinks, and excess refined sugar. Furthermore, you should commit to about 40-60 minute of aerobic exercise everyday and about 20-30 minutes of moderate weight training three times a week. For a more specific training and diet regimen please consult a personal trainer who can assist you with more personalized information. Before starting any workout plan, and diet, please consult your doctor to see if this would be tolerable for you given your current health.Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com