How can I overcome with this?

Patient : I am 24 years old.I have to go to a training.but i have a fear to go there.there are not anybody that i know.but they are nice people.but i really don't want to go there.i am fear to go places like that.i know there are nothing to be fear.but i don't want to go there.i just want to be at home.but i want to complete my studies.my fear always makes me fail from lots of things.i am so sad and depressed now.help me.why i am like this?
Symptoms:  I feel just like headache all the time i remember that i must do my training but i don't want to go there.:(