How can I possibly gett bigger

Patient: Hi i am 19 and newly engaged. i was wondering if there was a practice or surgury i could go through to enhance the size of my penise I’ve tryinf everything and I’ve lived with this trouble long enough.

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Thank you for your question. There is a surgical procedure that is performed by plastic surgeons to increase the non-ere ct (flaccid) length of the penis and to a lesser extent the erect length. This this is done by severing a ligament that holds an internal portion of the penis in place. This will cause lengthening of the penis. The recovery period for this surgery is around three months. During this time you will be required to wear an apparatus that attaches to the penis that is tethered to weights which will assist in maintaining its length. For further information on this surgical procedure and if you would be a good candidate for it, please consult a board certified plastic surgeon.Thank you for consulting