How can i reduce lots of acne on my skin

Patient: I have along of acne on my skin and was wondering if you could suggest a method of reducing it

Doctor: Acne can be managed on case to case basis, depending upon the severity. The treatment options range from oral antibiotic s to topical application of antiseptic and astringent lotions along with vitamin supplements. Apart from the medical management, other supportive measures include, maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular physical exercise, avoiding junk food, having plenty of fresh fruits and salads, ample of oral fluids and keeping the body clean. For oily skin, use an astringent to clean the face before going out and after returning from work/school. Wash the face frequently with mild soap and water (esp. in summers) and pat dry the skin, avoid scrubbing. You may please consult a Dermatologist for a proper medical prescription.

View all posts