How can i treat and manage my situation

Q: I am a 35 yr old female, and 8 wks pregnant. Have lost a child at 8 wks before due to spontaneous abortion, am afriad of the same happening.
For the past month, i have noticed my right breast has a hard lump, it is not painful, but is hard and has irregular edges, and is about 3cms in size. My nipple inverts towards the lump. My Mother passed away 3 years ago of breast cancer, and my father died of lung cancer. My BP is 140 over 90, heart rate 92 bpm, breathing 16 per min, temp 37degrees celcius. I am afraid I may have developed breast cancer given my family history.Have had mammograms in the past, but not recently. What tests should I have done and what may I expect to find..and are there any considerations for treatment given I am pregnant also