How can I use Mifeprin kit for abortion please

Patient

Q: How can I use Mifeprin kit for abortion.... Plz tell me its urjent.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Before planning for abortion, you have to get examined by your doctor and have to undergo an ultrasound. Ultrasound is needed to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
After that according to the gestational age you can choose the method for abortion with your doctors advice.
Medical termination with tablets is possible up to eight weeks of gestation.
Usually mifepristone followed by misoprostol tablets combination is used for medical abortion.
Using tablets without ruling out ectopic pregnancy can lead do complications like rupture.
So, please do consult your Doctor and proceed according to her advice.

Take care.