How can my chronic wound unhealed wound heal faster? the

Patient : How can my chronic wound unhealed wound heal faster? the wound is on my right palm.
How can my chronic wound un...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a clear picture. our posting of the details as how the wound started, what is the trea tment done till now, and all related details would have helped me more. I would suggest you the following - Clean the whole hand with liquid Povidone-iodine 2 to 3 times a day, this helps by killing all the bacteria in the area. - antibiotic cover for a few days with medicines like Doxycyclin. - Therapeutic dosage of Vt A and D. -Multivitamins. No rubbing on such wound at all, as the tender epithelial layer needs time to anchor and get proper healing. I hope this answer helps you.