How can you get rid of headaches without taking too

Patient : How can you get rid of headaches without taking too many pain relievers
Symptoms:  Dizziness
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thanks for the query. Here are some ways you can find relief, without medication: Apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head. Try placing it on your forehead, temples, or the back of your neck. Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk. Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a massage. Apply gentle, steady rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger and/or thumb. Maintain pressure for seven to 15 seconds, then release. Repeat as needed. Rest, sit, or lie quietly in a low-lit room. Close your eyes and try to release the tension in your back, neck, and shoulders. If you have excessive muscle contractions in the neck, it may be helpful to perform physical therapy exercises every day. Hope this helps. All the best.