How can you tell a medicine or anything have penicillin?

Patient

Q: How can you tell a medicine or anything have penicillin? I'm allergic to penicillin and I can't tell if it has it or not, for example does omnaris ciclesonide nasal spray have penicillin? Thanks

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query to "Ask The Doctor"
There will be always a mention of contents on Medication pack if the drug contains Penicillin or similar antibiotics. Do not use this medication if you are allergic to penicillin or to any other penicillin antibiotics, such as Amoxicillin, Ampicillin, Carbenicillin, Dicloxacillin , or Oxacillin.
Before using ANY DRUG, tell your doctor if you are allergic to PENICILLIN.
Omnaris ciclesonide nasal spray is a corticosteroid and not penicillin.
You can take help of internet for search of molecule.
Wish you a good health.