How come when i have sex with my boyfriend

Patient : How come when i have sex with my boyfriend i cant feel anything not even pain but i want to enjoy it.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I am a little confused from your query. You mentioned you do not feel anything, not even pain. But you want to enjoy it. So considering you already started having sex with him, and you're still very young, especially first-time intercourse will definitely hurt you. You said you do not feel anything, that could be because of a lax vagina ( which only happens secondary to repeated sex ), or it is possible your boyfriend is not hard enough when you both have intercourse. That could happen due to psychological anxiety. So you need to make him comfortable as a partner. Although I am not sure what is your exact age, you both are definitely very young, so it is common for boys to be anxious and be worried about sexual performance. If your boyfriend is hard enough, then there is no reason why you don't enjoy sex with him. Provided he is hard enough and his erect size is between 4" to 7 " ( normal erect size of penis ), if you still do not enjoy sex or do not feel anything, you need an internal examination by a gynecologist. Hope this was helpful, Regards.