How complicated is it to remove extra nipples?

Q: I'm female & 22 years old.
I was born with 2 extra nipples on my breasts. One is 2 inches under my left nipple and is the size of a penny and the other one under my right breast and looks like a mole (so no issues there).
The one that is the size of a penny is the nipple I am concerned about. It is a fully functional nipple, I believe. It feels like there is a duct underneath it and it emits a milky white thick discharge when squeezed. Regarding the discharge, I've never had any kind of STD or have had lumps in my breasts.
So I have 3 questions: Does the discharge means it is a fully functional nipple? Why is there discharge coming out of my extra nipple? I don't get discharge from my primary nipples. How complicated would it be to remove this nipple? Will it change the shape of my breast?
Does anyone have any ideas?

Symptoms:  Discharge