How contagious is thrush in infants?

Patient : Hello, My sitter and her 5-month-old has thrush. They are being treated but I'm wondering if it's a good idea to have her babysit my 6-month-old and my 3-year-old? How contagious is it? Thanks, Jaime PS - My 3-year-old also had thrush when he was an infant (but not since).
Doctor :   Thrush is caused by an overgrowth of fungi called Candida Albicans. Yes, oral thrush is contagious but will only spread if the babies share the same bottle or if the breast feeding mother has thrush in and around the nipples.