How do i care for a 2 day old, large

Patient : How do i care for a 2 day old, large red welt around 2" corn stalk scratch. I've cleaned with peroxide and applied neosporin and its getting larger.
How do i care for a 2 day o...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. It seems that the epidermal layer of skin has got abra ded leading to erosion. Neosporin is one of a very common cause of allergic contact dermatitis. I don't prefer to advice Neosporin application for skin to my patients. I usually advise my patients to apply topical cream containing mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. Keep the area clean with soap and water. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy