How do i confirm pregnancy

Q: Hi,
I am due to get my periods on 14th of April.On the 12th of April i had unprotected sex with my husband and now would like to know if there are chances of getting pregnant by having sex just3 or 4 days before getting my periods?

A:   Hello. I understand your concern about pregnancy. Let me reassure you that having unprotected sex two days before your Menstruation would be unlikely to get you pregnant.By the end of your cycle, your body will eliminate the unfertilized egg with the Uterus lining in the Menses Process. If you are regular in your cycles and now certainly when your period will come, then I suggest you not to worry since two days before your menses the egg would probably be unable to be fertilized by sperm. I hope I cleared your doubt.