How do I fight my erectile dysfunction? I'm 26 and have

Q: How do I fight my erectile dysfunction?

I'm 26 and have been watching porn since I was 13. In the past 8 years, I needed really graphic shit to turn me on, and now I can't get it up at all.

I stopped porn use and jacking off altogether 8 weeks ago. I have noticed slight improvements; I get morning wood and spontaneous wood, however very very weak.

I do drink a lot of soda and eat a lot of processed food. I never drink alcohol or do recreational drugs. (I smoked weed for a couple of years quite frequently, but stopped altogether more than three years ago.)

On top of not maturbating, will eating healthier help as well? Realistically, is my diet even a factor? My ED was for sure caused by years of porn use, so at my age will changing my diet contribute to fighting my ED? Or is this strictly a psychological problem? If healthier eating will in fact help, what very specifically should I be eating and not eating?

I watched 13 years of porn, 8 of those years really hardcore shit (nothing vile, though). What else can I do if this is just a psychological problem? How long will it take for me to recover?

Thank you.