How do I get a prescription for Desoxyn? I've

Patient

Q: How do I get a prescription for Desoxyn? I've never had insurance so. I've never been diagnosed with ADD. I've never been able to concentrate, and I always got a 100 things going on In My head.

Doctor

Thanks for writing to us.
I have read your question and can understand your concern.
Desoxyn is used to treat ADD and requires prescription of doctor/ psychiatrist.
As it is a drug of abuse it can not be obtained over the counter without prescription of psychiatrist.
The symptoms you have described can happen in many conditions like Obsessive compulsive disorder, adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder etc
It is advisable for you to visit doctor/ psychiatrist who can evaluate your symptoms and give you treatment accordingly.
Hope this helps
Feel free to write back