How do I get prescribed antidepressants without going to the

Patient : How do I get prescribed antidepressants without going to the doctors?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Albeit difficult to fulfill the requirement you have asked for. his is because there ar e many medicines that can be bought only if you have a valid prescription. Antidepressant are one of these. So it is imperative that you have to have a valid prescription to get these medicines. There is no other way to get them. Hope this helps.