How do I get rid of a sesitive penis head

Patient : How do I get rid of a sesitive penis head ? It's to sensitive to touch its gets really sore and red
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If the penis is repeatedly get sore and red, you will have to consult a surgeon for a n examination. Underlying bacterial infection, inflammation and allergies have to be ruled out. Avoid excessive masturbation. Drink plenty of water daily. Wear only cotton undergarments and avoid wearing nylon ones. Do not apply any cream or cosmetics until you see the doctor. Hope this helped. Regards