How do I get rid of acne fast??

Patient

Q: How can i get rid of acne I have tried everything can u help me plz?

Doctor

A:   A clinical examination of the acne to determine its type and extent is necessary for accurate treatment. You may consult a dermatologist for a suitable treatment in your case. You need to have a healthy diet, avoiding fast foods and foods high in saturated fats or sodium. Yoga, meditation and aerobic exercises would help improve blood circulation to help clear your acne and prevent future eruptions. Maintain proper hygiene by washing your face with water several times a day. Avoid touching your face or popping your pimples, as doing so may worsen the condition by further spread of infection.