How do I get rid of my man boobs

Q: How do I get rid of my man boobs I'm 15 and I've had the since I was 11

Gynecomastia or male breasts as we call it has many reasons. Pubertal growth, obesity, hormonal imbalances like increased estrogen and low testosterone, liver disorders, drug-related side effects, testicular tumors, etc could all be the causes. You can see a surgeon for an examination and to find out the cause for the same and get it treated accordingly. Hormonal supplements and surgery could be treatment options. Many a times, no intervention will be needed and they regress themselves. Weight loss in many cases are needed and just enough to treat the condition in cases of obesity as the cause. Quit smoking and alcohol and reduce fat food and junk food.

Hope this helped.