How do i get rid of stretch marks and extra skin after ive lost sixty pounds

Patient

Q: I recently lost lots of weight. I used to be 220 pounds and I am now an even 160. Due to being so fat, i have all this extra skin and stretch marks around. Its just flabby. What is the way for me to get rid of these stretch marks and extra loose skin? It really bothers me.

Doctor

A:   Vitamin E creams have been proven to help against stretch marks and reduced them. Inorder to reduce the flab you will need to exercise your abdominal muscles  and strengthen the same. This will help tighten and tone your abdomen. I hope this  helps.