How do I get rid of this pain?

Patient

Q: I'm having pain on the right side of my back. When im standing up and moving around I'm fine. But when I sit and cough it really hurts. And I'm peeing frequently but not much. The past few days I've been really cold.

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
It seems to be a muscular pain. I suppose you are not taking about your back of chest (that is lungs/upper back ). If that so you would require a chest Xray to rule out any Pleural Effusion or Pneumonia.
If you are talking about your lower back then you should do hot fomentation of that area and apply Diclofenac gel locally over that area.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.