How do I know if I'm having a sinus headache

Patient

Q: How do I know if I'm having a sinus headache or migraine if I'm having headache pain on the bridge of my nose one side of my face Neck and eye

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and information in a correct way.

Having headache pain on the bridge of my nose one side of my face Neck and eye is more indicative of a Trigeminal Neuralgia than the Sinus headache as it does not traverse to the neck and migraine for the same reason.
One sided pains as you described goes in favor of Trigeminal.
I would advise you to for clinical evaluation by a ENT and Neuro, get appropriate CT scans and other tests and a confirmed diagnosis to get a proper treatment.
Do not be under-diagnosed, a common mistake all patients do.

Hope this helps you.