How do i know if my foreskin is pulling back far enough?

Patient : How do i know if my foreskin is pulling back far enough? is there a way i can test this? i am worried about needing circumcision
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. The foreskin should be ideally pulle d up completely exposing the glans, without any discomfort. If the entire glans is not exposed, the foreskin is not being retracted properly, and circumcision is advised. But please do not worry about circumcision. It is actually a very healthy procedure, ensuring lesser chances of STIs and penile cancer in the future. Also, the recovery is very quick. You can resume your daily activities in a day or two after the procedure. So please do not worry, Hope this was helpful, Regards