How do i make this go away?


Q: I have a weird feeling in my vaginal area like I need to pee but when I go to pee I either can't or only a little comes out and if its a little the feeling is very weird not like pain but its hard to describe is there anyway to get this to go away?

Symptoms:  Weird feeling in my vaginal area,difficult to pee sometimes

A:   Hello,
Thanks for the query to ATD,

The fact that you are experiencing increased frequency of urine but accompanied by hesitancy indicates a possible bladder cystitis ( urinary tract infection) you need to be started on antibiotics for 7 days after confirming the diagnosis post a urine culture examination. In the meantime you may increase your water intake to 4-5 liters a day to allow early flushing out of infection.

I hope i have answered your query,

Related Q&A

Q: For 10 days I have had a sharp pain in the left side of my penile shaft. I am not sure about the cause. It feel it ...

Q: I was on amoxicillin for a round of that for a sinus infection and a UTI I've now had a cough With some mucus very an...

Q: Hello. I am a 41 y/o woman and have been on yasmin for 8 years. A few months ago i had abnormal discharge and bleedin...

Q: I suffer from recurring UTIs. Tried Nitrofurantoin. Didn't work. Currently on Bactrim -- I am at the beginning of ...

Q: My partner and I have both been tested for gonorrhea. Her test came back positive and mine negative. She said her doc...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon