How do i make this go away?

Patient

Q: I have a weird feeling in my vaginal area like I need to pee but when I go to pee I either can't or only a little comes out and if its a little the feeling is very weird not like pain but its hard to describe is there anyway to get this to go away?

Symptoms:  Weird feeling in my vaginal area,difficult to pee sometimes
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD,

The fact that you are experiencing increased frequency of urine but accompanied by hesitancy indicates a possible bladder cystitis ( urinary tract infection) you need to be started on antibiotics for 7 days after confirming the diagnosis post a urine culture examination. In the meantime you may increase your water intake to 4-5 liters a day to allow early flushing out of infection.

I hope i have answered your query,