Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > How do i make this go away?

How do i make this go away?

Patient: I have a weird feeling in my vaginal area like I need to pee but when I go to pee I either can’t or only a little comes out and if its a little the feeling is very weird not like pain but its hard to describe is there anyway to get this to go away?

Symptoms: Weird feeling in my vaginal area,difficult to pee sometimes

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD,The fact that you are experiencing increased frequency of urine but accompanied by hesitancy indicates a possible bladder cystitis ( urinary tract infection) you need to be started on antibiotics for 7 days after confirming the diagnosis post a urine culture examination. In the meantime you may increase your water intake to 4-5 liters a day to allow early flushing out of infection.I hope i have answered your query,Regards