How do i reduce the redness on my face and my scared mole?

Q: How do i reduce the redness on my face and my scared mole?

Three years ago i got so embarrassed of a mole on my cheek i started picking it constantly and trying to chip it of with scissors and other materials. at first it was just a like a normal cut then it started to heel. but then it started growing back so i did the same thing again but now it is just a bright red mark on my face in the shape of my original mole and its slightly puffed out like my mole was and it is really embarrassing. its been like that for the past 3 years now and hasnt healed. what can i do to get rid of it or reduce the redness ?