How do I stop my Bladder Leakage?

Patient: I am an 18 year old female, I am also overweight. I have uncontrollable bladder leakage. I dont know how to stop it. What could be causing it? How do I stop it?

Doctor: Urinary incontinence at any age needs to be investigated.  Your family doctor will test you or treat you for an urinary tract infection.  If there is no infection, a referral to a urologist or a neurologist will likely be made depending on the results of your family doctors physical exam.