How do I stop the itching from bed bug bite?

Q: How do I stop the itching from bed bug bite? what can I do so that they can stop biting me? It seems as though I'm the only one in the house getting bite, so who do they keep biting me?
What can I put on my body so that they won't bite me and also relive this itchy feeling as soon as possible. I can't sleep.

Symptoms:  Itchy

Thank you for your query at

It is hard to understand why they are biting only you, as if there are bed bugs, all the family members are equally affected.
I will advise you to apply Calamine lotion which can reduce the itch as well as the intensity of the bites.
Additionally you can take Claritin ( Loratadine ) for relief.

Hope this was helpful,