How do I stop the itching from bed bug bite?

Patient : How do I stop the itching from bed bug bite? what can I do so that they can stop biting me? It seems as though I'm the only one in the house getting bite, so who do they keep biting me? What can I put on my body so that they won't bite me and also relive this itchy feeling as soon as possible. I can't sleep.
Symptoms:  Itchy
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It is hard to understand why they ar e biting only you, as if there are bed bugs, all the family members are equally affected. I will advise you to apply Calamine lotion which can reduce the itch as well as the intensity of the bites. Additionally you can take Claritin ( Loratadine ) for relief. Hope this was helpful, Regards