How do I treat my heel pain in order to exercise again

Patient

Q: Hey , I have jumped from a 2 meter wall to my right leg ,( heel ot be exact my legs were also tired from a hard leg workout day before and thats why I think the heel failed me)and from that point I have pain and was really hard to walk , I would have to walk on my right legs toes to be able to get to places , I have treated it not so much , a month passed , the pain almost doesnt exist anymore , but after long walks I still sense it , I wanted to take sports , but Im afraid I wont be able to do it effectively and that my heel will hurt again after hard workouts and that I wont be able to continue to even walk. What should I do ?

Symptoms:  Heel pain , wasnt able to stand on my heel , now I am able , but still feel small pain
Doctor