How do we stop 2 months pregnancy, cause my girlfriend

Patient

Q: How do we stop 2 months pregnancy, cause my girlfriend is pregnant and we don't want it to happe. My girlfriend will graduating this dec and it would be hindrance to his graudution
if he is pregnant.

Doctor

You will have to see a gynecologist for an examination and an ultrasound, to confirm the pregnancy and determine the gestational period. Based on the that the doctor will recommend the best option for termination. It can be done by medical methods with termination or surgical evacuation under anesthesia. Do not attempt an abortion with pills without the supervision of the doctor as it can lead to life-threatening complications like bleeding, uterine perforation,and septicemia.

Hope this helped.