How do you get rid of the itchy skin ?

Patient

Q: How do you get rid of the itchy skin ? I really dont wnat my skin to get ruined
This only happens when im in the shower n it goes away after min. This happenes onnmy thighs and arms i try my best not to scratch my self so i rub my skin to not cause anything what causes this itch to happen when im in the shower . please help me stop this itch .

Doctor

A:   Hello thanks for your query on ATD.

It seems that you are having a condition known as cold urticaria. In this condition there is severe itching after exposure to cold air or after shower. My advice take Tab Zyrtec 10 mg once a day before sleep.

I am sure this will help you.