How does my placenta look? this is my first pregnancy and i have to travel.

Patient : How does my placenta look? this is my first pregnancy and i have to travel . No bleeding.
Symptoms:  26 years old . 16 weeks pregnant .
How does my placenta look? ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanos for the query. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on the placenta with this single image. It would be g reat if you could furnish the report to us completely. We need to know the placement of placenta whether it is low lying or upper segment. We need to know the distance from the os. This is essential to rule out placenta previa. In case, of low lying placenta, there is a risk of antepartum bleeding anytime and hence travel to be avoided. We also need to look for any abruption. If present there is a high risk for pregnancy. Apart from this we also need to know about the fetal parameters like liquor, weight, growth, any anomalies and fetal heart beat. Collectively, after all these details, we can advise if you can travel or not. Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us for clarifications Regards

Patient: They do not provide any reports only the ultra sound picture i provided, the doctor says the baby is healthy . I know the weight of the baby is 178 g. How do you know the distance from the os. isnt it provided in the ultra sound.
Doctor: The image seems to be fine. But based on only image we cannot advise on travel and other things. Needs an examination as well.